Our team offers experienced support to in‐house infrastructure delivery teams. Our focus is on representing the clients’ interests while maintaining independence from the project. This allows us to give genuine, unbiased and pragmatic advice to get projects moving. Our team of qualified engineers and project managers have extensive local and international experience in a range of fields. Our principal work has focused on the three waters but our span includes oil and gas facilities, manufacturing plants, roading, large scale landscaping and policy development.
Services we provide:
- Clients representative for the design management including the management of complex consent processing
- Principals Representative
- Programme or project management from business case development through projects lifecycle to handover
Support to clients and contractors in managing design consultants through professional services contracts or design build contracts.
We add value by clearly interpreting the needs of the client, scoping works for design teams and then managing the design and delivery process.
Our focus is on efficient design delivery, co-ordination of resources as input is required and providing clear guidance. Managing the flow of information to all parties as required and carefully managing change throughout. Management of any 3rd parties or novated design teams to ensure that the overall programme is maintained. Staged design reviews to confirm that the project objectives, specifications and quality requirements are being delivered.
Planning and managing the commercial facets of large projects and programmes of works is vital to supporting best for project or programme outcomes. From procurement strategies and contractual risk assessments, to pricing structures and interface programming, through to business case development, we can assist clients develop a robust commercial culture and framework around their projects. We provide our clients with clear, specific commercial advice that helps drive best for project outcomes whilst reflecting the specific needs of each organisation.
Sourcing value for money solutions for our clients.
For clients and contractors where they require additional support in their design delivery team.
- Review of consultants design to check for compliance, co-ordination, adequacy or assess whether there is scope for optimisation and the best value solution has been put forward.
- Constructability reviews
- Investigations – Review of equipment and materials in the marketplace and report of best value for money, operational reliability and technical evaluations.
- Specialist failure investigations and independent reviews of faults
- Asset condition assessments
Materials and Equipment Evaluation
Review the critical, high risk materials and equipment
- Comparison of the material or equipment’s performance against alternatives and ensure it achieves accepted industry standards
- Checking quality and compliance with specifications
- Undertake factory acceptance testing and quality assurance reviews of equipment and materials prior to shipping
- Review and comment on construction inspection and test plans to confirm that the conform with the contractual requirements and/or to identify area of potential risk
- Compile quality dossiers for the whole project
- Provide technical review and advice on how to deal with deviations from specification and changes in the quality dossier
Reassurance that the equipment and materials incorporated into projects meet the specifications is a widely discussed issue in the industry. Compiling the materials quality information as the work progresses allows the client to see for themselves that materials incorporated into the works is compliant.
Contract Preparation and Management
Our services include
- Preparing Tender and Contract documents for various forms of contracts
- Providing management and technical support to tender or bid teams
- Contract management on behalf of the principal by experienced staff who are able to develop sound working relationships and administer the contract with a high degree of professionalism and discipline.
- Construction co-ordination interface on larger programmes of work on behalf of the principal or alliance team